First-Last-Now MemePosted: February 19, 2008
I’ve had a really boring day and I feel so tired right now. I wanted to blog about lots of things, but I don’t have the energy. Here’s a meme that I came across. Feel free to tag yourself and re blog it, if you want to.
P.S- I can’t stop admiring the pretty blue star-bullets. They look so lovely. The highlight of my day- I swear!
- First job: At the billing counter as a cashier. Yeah, I didn’t have an assistantship when I’d come here initially. So I worked as a cashier for a couple of weeks to earn my living expenses. It was not that bad. Some guy even told me that I look like Sania Mirza? Don’t know if that was a compliment. But it was quite surprising that he knew about Sania Mirza. Must have been a crazy tennis fan. Oh and there was this other guy who used to come every afternoon and I used to flirt with him openly. It was quite entertaining.
- First screen name: It was a Hotmail address that I still use. So, I’m not giving it out here. Sorry. I’ve become really paranoid about all this since i had that email hack scare a couple of weeks back
- First funeral: My paternal grandmom’s. I was only 10 and it was a horrific experience for me. Ever more so, because I’d been rude to her a couple of weeks back. So I couldn’t stop feeling guilty
- First pet: A parrot- not really mine. Technically, it was my cousin’s.
- First piercing: Ears
- First tattoo: Never had one
- First credit card: Technically, my dad gave me three credit cards. But my first real credit card would be the Citibank one, which I got, after applying for it myself.
- First kiss: Happened a long time back, full filmi style.
- First enemy: Whoa! Is this a real question? First enemy? So how many enemies am I supposed to have now?
- Last car ride: A couple of days back, when I’d gone out for an Italian dinner. Yes, it’s been ages since I stepped out of this house and it really sucks being home all day long.
- Last kiss: A week back. Contact me for more details.
- Last movie watched: Ronin. I’ve been wanting to watch Bad Education since a week now, but am not finding the time.
- Last beverage drank: Water? Before that, I had Diet Coke.
- Last food consumed: Dosa, idli podi and sambhar
- Last phone call: With a recruiter for a job position. I know it’s a boring answer…sorry!
- Last time showered: An hour back. Yay!
- Last CD played: Jodhaa Akbar. Not really CD, but MP3. I don’t know which was the last CD I bought, except for movie CDs. I’ve stopped buying music CDs. I download them from the internet.
- Last website visited: My blog
- Single or taken: Taken. All good girls are taken.
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 01/16/19XX
- Sign: Capricorn
- Siblings: Yes, a younger sister
- Hair color: Black and straight
- Eye color: Jet black
- Shoe size: US 7
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches. I’m very short, thanks to my mother. Everybody else in my family is so tall. This is totally unfair. I should have had more Complan I feel that Complan really helped my cousins grow tall.
- Wearing: Grey shorts, a light blue t-shirt and some underwear, obviously.
- Drinking: Nothing
- Thinking about: When this meme will end! (Yay! Just scrolled down and saw that this is the second last question).
- Listening to: The AC whirring and my laptop fan just started whirring too. Not the most musical of noises.