I received this in a forwarded e-mail. I really liked it..coz I “sincerely” hate it when people do these—-
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time…I know
where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours?
2. People who are willing to move around to search the entire room for
the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the
3. When people say “Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too”.
Damn right! What good is cake if you can’t eat it?
4. When people say “it’s always the last place you look”. Of course it
is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you’ve found it?
5. When people say while watching a film “did you see that?”. No Loser,
I paid Rs.125 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask “Can I ask you a question?”…. Didn’t really give me
a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is ‘new and improved!’. Which is it? If it’s new,
then there has never been anything before it. If it’s an improvement, then
there must have been something before it, couldn’t be new.
8. When people say “life is short”. What the hell?? Life is the longest
damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that’s longer?
9. When yo u are waiting for the bus and someone asks “Has the bus come
yet?”. If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?