Thank you Ish for letting us know the name of the much awaited 7th book in the Harry Potter Series!
As Ish mentions, you can play a game on Rowling’s website to discover the name. Here is a screenshot from J.K. Rowling’s website:
I am a little disappointed with the title. I was hoping for something darker! Anyway, I am sure that the book will be awesome 🙂 Don’t forget to get a copy by the way.
Wikipedia has a nice list that sums up all the mysteries that will be revealed in this book. So, instead of racking my brains to come up with something, I have pasted everything from there:
- Harry returns to the home of his non-magical (Muggle) relatives, the Dursleys, during the summer. The magical protection which Albus Dumbledore arranged, that requires Harry to have a home with his surviving family, is set to expire on Harry’s 17th birthday July 31.
- Harry comes of age (for wizards) when he turns 17, and is therefore entitled to perform magic outside of school and to obtain a licence to Apparate. His friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, and many of his classmates, already turned 17 during the sixth year, and Neville Longbottom turns 17 on July 30th — one day before Harry.
- Harry plans to visit Godric’s Hollow, and Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger plan on accompanying him on this trip, providing the jumping off point from where they will start the search to destroy the remaining Horcruxes.
- Harry has a final battle with Lord Voldemort and dies.
- There is expected to be a continuing relationship between Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter, even though Harry told Ginny in the last chapter of the sixth book that he “can’t be involved with her anymore” and that they have “got to stop seeing each other” and that they “can’t be together,” because he’s “got things to do alone now”. [HP6]
- Harry stated in the sixth book that he does not intend to complete his final year, but that doesn’t mean he might not make an appearance on Hogwarts grounds at some point during the story.
- Hogwarts is expected to have a new head teacher or headmaster, as the previous headmaster, Albus Dumbledore, was killed in book six. Minerva McGonagall is the most likely, as she served as deputy headmistress under Dumbledore, and because she seems to have inherited the office from Dumbledore. Additionally, when Dumbledore was removed from office in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, it was McGonagall who took over as Headmistress.
- New instructors will assume the posts for Defence Against the Dark Arts (replacing Severus Snape), and possibly Transfiguration in the event Minerva McGonagall becomes Headmistress. There may also be new Heads of Gryffindor House and Slytherin House. Horace Slughorn is the most likely candidate for head of Slytherin House. Rubeus Hagrid is also possible for Gryffindor. If Minerva McGonagall becomes headmistress a new deputy headmaster or deputy headmistress will have to be appointed.
- If Hogwarts is re-opened, then a new Head Boy and Head Girl will be appointed.
- If Harry returns to Hogwarts, it will be his seventh and final year. However, at the end of Book 6, Harry stated that he would not return even if Hogwarts were to re-open. Ron and Hermione said that they would leave Hogwarts as well, to help Harry fight Voldemort. Should Hogwarts reopen, Harry and his classmates would be expected to complete their final N.E.W.T. exams.
- The quest to identify, locate, and destroy Voldemort’s remaining Horcruxes will continue. The remaining Horcruxes must be destroyed before Voldemort can be successfully conquered.
- There is no suggestion in the prophecy that Harry will prevail over Lord Voldemort; at this time it is unknown. More of the things that happened on the night this prophecy was made will be revealed, and that most probably play a very important point in the survival of Harry or Voldemort.
- Book seven is expected to identify the mysterious R.A.B., who claimed to have stolen one of Voldemort’s Horcruxes with the intent to destroy it, while replacing it with a fake that was recovered by Harry and Dumbledore. In an interview, J. K. Rowling said that Regulus Black was “a fine guess” for R.A.B.’s identity. 
- The true and final loyalties of Severus Snape will be revealed, with an explanation of Dumbledore’s death at the hands of Snape, and in Snape’s reporting of the prophecy about Harry Potter to Voldemort. A confrontation between Snape and Harry is expected.
- Kreacher, the former Black Family house elf which passed to Harry’s ownership with the death of Sirius Black, may make an appearance. Rowling told the filmmakers of Order of the Phoenix to include the character in the movie, because he is “very important.” 
- The reason why Lord Voldemort believes that Harry Potter (rather than Neville Longbottom) fulfills the prophecy of Sybill Trelawney will be revealed. According to Dumbledore, Lord Voldemort did so for a reason that only he knows.
- In the third book, Wormtail incurred a debt to Harry when Harry saved Wormtail’s life. Wormtail has not yet had the opportunity to discharge this debt. (page 459, Bloomsbury pocket edition)(Page 375, Scholastic Press edition). On that very night, Dumbledore said to a sceptical Harry that he would one day be glad that he had saved the life of Voldemort’s servant.
- Rowling stated on her web site that there is something “significant—even crucial” about the answer to the question of why Dumbledore had James Potter’s Invisibility Cloak. 
- Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour plan on getting married in August. Several of the main characters have been invited.
- More will become known about Harry’s scar.
- Also, this book will explain why some people can become ghosts while others cannot. One of the important characters will appear as a ghost in this book . (This may have already been answered, at least to a certain degree, in Order of the Phoenix Chapter 38, where Nearly Headless Nick explains that wizards who are afraid of death often return as ghosts.)
- It will be clear in this book about the meaning of that letter sent to Aunt Petunia from Dumbledore in the opening of book five. Till now, it is unknown what “remember my last” means, although Rowling addressed the question on her web site . Also, Rowling had stated that we will find out more about Aunt Petunia in the last book.