I was tagged by Arvind. I try to do these if someone tags me even though it’s not really my style. 🙂
Top five Quotes/Lines
“Let me see if I’ve got this straight: in order to be grounded, I’ve got to be crazy and I must be crazy to keep flying. But if I ask to be grounded, that means I’m not crazy any more and I have to keep flying. ”
-Yossarian, Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
“Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who’s the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I’ll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.”
-Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Full Metal Jacket (1987)
“What does the term “anti-American” mean? Does it mean you are anti-jazz? Or that you’re opposed to freedom of speech? That you don’t delight in Toni Morrison or John Updike? That you have a quarrel with giant sequoias? Does it mean that you don’t admire the hundreds of thousands of American citizens who marched against nuclear weapons, or the thousands of war resisters who forced their government to withdraw from Vietnam? Does it mean that you hate all Americans?”
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.”
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex”
“Don’t knock masturbation- it’s sex with someone I love”.
–Woody Allen (Annie Hall)
Five Things I want to Say and Never Will
1. Your laptop broke because of me. I put my foot on it by mistake.
2. Stop adding pictures to your Facebook album because you’re jealous of mine.
3. If I see another Indian putting up pictures in his social networking album flashing his car or motorbike, then I’ll kill him. Better yet, I’ll remove him from my friend list.
4. You really annoy me when you keep talking without a single pause because you don’t want to listen to what I’ve got to say. But you want me to pretend that your new crush is the most interesting thing in the entire world.
5. Please don’t leave me alone. At least find me someone else in your place. 😐
Five Things I’d Love To Do Before I Die
1. Get a Ph.D in Finance from a top college.
2. Have a library which has all the books that I’ve ever read, right from my childhood and all the movies that I’ve ever seen.
3. Visit Austria (for my love for Mozart).
4. Have a Foundation that’ll pay for the tuition fees of some worthy students every year.
5. Stop biting my nails.
Five Things I Will Not Do Even If It Kills Me
1. Do drugs
2. Watch Rajnikanth/Vijaykanth movies.
3. Read anything written in Hindi
4. Eat meat- not because it’s against my religion or anything. I just can’t eat meat.
5. Read Victorian literature
Five Things I Do When I’m Away From The Public
1. Watch hindi movies and songs
2. Read gossip columns on celebrities
4. Click pictures of myself with disgusting facial expressions
5. Dig my nose
Five Things I’ll Make You Wish You Didn’t Do, If You Did
1. Criticize my family. They mean the world to me, even though they’re imperfect
2. Lose my ear rings
3. Criticize Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
4. Use my toothbrush
5. Break any of my electronic items.
P.S: I forgot to tag 5 more victims. They are- Baba Yaga, Carrotmadman, Nikhil, Swen, and Nova. But I give them the liberty of doing just one or two sections of this tag game, in case they don’t want to do the whole thing.
P.P.S- Like Nikhil, PLEASE do not change the original questions!! You can only omit one or more parts if you want.