Errmm…do I need to answer this one? I’m embarrassed to admit that it’s Tashan. But in my defense, I walked out of the theater during the interval.
2. What book are you reading?
Age of Iron by JM Coetzee. Also reading the CFAI Text books- thanks to my exam in the first week of June.
3. Favorite board game?
I like Monopoly, Pictionary and Scrabble. Haven’t played Monopoly and Pictionary since a long long time. Last played Scrabble on New Year’s Eve.
4. Favorite magazine?
Business Week and Fortune Magazine.
5. Favorite smells?
Elizabeth Arden’s Splendor, Davidoff’s Echo and Hugo Boss’s Deep Red.
6. Favorite sounds?
My heart beating. I don’t know how it will feel when I’ll realize that it’s going to leave me. I also like the background noise of the AC fan whirring.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
When you know that things have changed for the worse, even though you don’t want them do.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
My inbox 😀
9. Favorite fast food place?
10. Future child’s name?
Babloo and Pinky! As if! Dumb question.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Donate some to some charities, take some long vacations, buy big houses…have lots of dogs…and lie at home all day, reading books and watching movies.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
I want to type something else here, but I’ll refrain myself. Don’t want to be labeled as a pervert. For the record, I don’t sleep with stuffed animals.
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Cool if it’s at night and I’m sleeping. Scary if I’m wide awake.
14. Favorite drink?
Banana shake and Orange Juice.
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Actually, I have time for everything I like doing. We’ll live only once…why not spend time doing things you enjoy doing? So I don’t believe in “If I had the time I would…” Make time if you don’t have any time.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Oh yes! I love Broccoli. 🙂
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I wouldn’t dye my hair again. I have abused them enough. Thankfully, they’re still very soft and healthy. I had some brownish and dirty blonde streaks when I was in college.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Quite a boring list actually- Calcutta, Pune, Bombay, Bangalore, Springfield, MO and currently, St. Louis, MO.
19. Favorite sports to watch?
I hardly watch TV.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Nova-She sees pretty things through her eyes!
Suda- He’s a very soft spoken and jovial fellow. Besides, I’m his favorite blogger. 😉 So he can’t be bad at all.
21. What’s under your bed?
Nothing! I don’t have a bed now. Still in the process of buying a mattress. I don’t enjoy shopping for such stuff. So I don’t make any time for it.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Sure…why not? I’m very smart and intelligent. Heh.
23. Morning person, or night owl?
Night owl. But I’ll have to change that in the next couple of days.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Both…depends really. I’m a very serious and cranky type of person. 😛
25. Favorite place to relax?
26. Favorite pie?
I hate pies. But if I were to pick one, then it would have to be banana pie.
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
I don’t know…really. Maybe Ashish? Maybe Dinsan?